Pacton Gold Highlights
Pacton Gold Inc. (PAC :TSX-V) is an explorer focused on the Red Lake gold rush in Ontario, Canada. The company’s portfolio includes the Red Lake project - a huge land package in the center of the gold rush, proximal to operating mines and Great Bear’s Dixie discovery. Pacton also co-owns the Sidace project which hosts three high-grade, mineralized zones. The company has fully funded work programs underway.
Red Lake Project
- 28,000ha bordering key projects including the Madsen mine, the Red Lake mine, and Great Bear’s Dixie discovery.
- Advanced targets generated by reconnaissance drill, surveys and one of the largest ground sampling programs in the region.
- Fully funded winter 2022 drill program.
- Advanced exploration project co-owned with Evolution
- Hosts three high-grade zones
- 2021 drill program expanded both targeted zones in all directions